Organic Skincare - Tips For Natural Skin Care by Franchis
Natural skin care is the care of the skin (the largest organ of the body) using naturally-derived ingredients (such as herbs, roots, essential oils and flowers) combined with naturally occurring carrier agents, preservatives, surfactants, humectants and emulsifiers (everything from natural soap to oils to pure water). The classic definition of natural skin care is based on using botanically sourced ingredients currently existing in or formed by nature, without the use of synthetic chemicals, and manufactured in such a way to preserve the integrity of the ingredients. Natural skin care is the care of the skin (the largest organ of the body) using naturally-derived ingredients (such as herbs, roots, essential oils and flowers) combined with naturally occurring carrier agents, preservatives, surfactants, humectants and emulsifiers. For foot freshness ,soak them for a few minutes in cold salted water. Cider vinegar can be added to the water instead of salt. Cider vinegar is said to cure itchiness of feet.
Skin is mostly due to the lack of proteins, vitamin B and vitamin C. Protein foods supply all the amino-acids essential for keeping your skin youthfu and prove helpful for skin care. Ingredients as Chamomile have demonstrated healing and anti-inflammatory properties when applied topically. Facial skin is very thin and more sensitive to irritants and allergens then the rest of the body. Using face packs and masks helps to regain the hidden lost charm of your skin
Cleansing is the most important aspect of skin-care. Vitamin E has been known to improve moisturization, softness and smoothness and also provide modest photoprotection. Hot water dissolves skin oil better than lukewarm or cold water. Drink plenty of water as oily skin may also be dehydrated - the oiliness of the skin will hide the lack of moisture. Try to drink 2 litres of water a day. Healthy diet and plenty of drinking water to stay hydrated from the inside out. Foods rich in vitamin E include almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, broccoli, wheat germ, peanuts and vegetable oils. Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin. The most popular and effective skin-care regime, which yields maximum benefit to the skin, comprises the cleansing, toning, moisturizing and conditioning routines.
Natural Skin Care Tips
1. Marvel milk treatment: Mix together 50 grams dried pea powder, lemon juice, one pinch of camphor and a little milk. Apply it over the face and leave it for 15 minutes and scrub it off with milk. This is good for treating scars.
2. Moisturizing and conditioning routines conclude the daily skin-care.
3. Healthy diet and plenty of drinking water to stay hydrated from the inside out
4. Toning The SkinToners not only cleanse the skin further and help in removing any remnants of particles that you may have left behind but also cools, nourishes, hydrates and freshens up your skin.
5. Avoid Excess SugarMost people do not realize this but excess sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream. Over time, this can result in a process known as glycation, which is when a glucose (sugar) molecule damages a protein molecule by sticking to it.